Additional Fees

I TRIED TO BOOK ONLINE AND AFTER I ENTERED MY DESIRED DEPARTURE TIME, THE SYSTEM AUTOMATICALLY CHOSE 730AM ON MEMORIAL DAY, THATS NOT WHAT I WANTED BUT IT WAS TOO LATE. TERRIBLE SYSTEM.

SO THE NIGHTMARE BEGAN WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE. OUTSOURCED OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE NO ONE THERE CAN BE UNDERSTOOD. WAS TOLD I NEEDED TO PAY EXTRA TO CHANGE THE TIME, SO I DID BECAUSE WHAT CHOICE DID I HAVE. THATS EXTORTION WHERE I COME FROM.

THE EXPERIENCE SO FAR HAS NOT BEEN GOOD. HOPEFULLY THE BUS RIDE DOESNT SUCK AS MUCH. WHAT *** ME OFF IS THE SYSTEM CHOOSING A TIME THAT I DIDNT WANT AND HAVING TO PAY EXTRA JUST TO GO SEE MY FAMILY.

THE SYSTEM IS NOT USER FRIENDLY AT ALL. RIGHT NOW IM NOT FEELING GOOD ABOUT THIS TRIP,

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Ticket Booking.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Greyhound Cons: Being charged to change the time.

Comments

that's what alot of people say. I personally don't like being squeezed into such close quarters with all of the filthy unwashed passengers that always seem to sit next to me. I've seriously thought about buying 2 tickets on long trips, just so that I could be spared of having some really grose person squashed next to me, but knowing Greyhound, I knew that even if I did that, that someone would insist on sitting next to me on a crowded bus.