State: New York City: New York Product: Greyhound Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 53 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Greyhound in New York, New York - Horrible service ever!

I bought the ticket but realized I would not need it, so I tried to get refund. First of all, their refund system is so annoying. I thought I could get refund online or phone call, but they asked me to mail it to Dallas office, and the person on the phone was so unfriendly and somehow annoyed to deal with me. It was annoying that I had to mail (and pay extra money for mailing!!), but I did it anyway because the ticket was expensive and worth getting refund. I attached my actual ticket and letter that indicating my request for refund and my contact information, as they state on their website. I used the tracking mailing, so I know that my mail was delivered soon after (about 5 days) to their office. And I have been waiting for about a month, and I do not hear anything from them and get no refund. So I just called them, but the guy on the phone was so useless! I have the picture of my ticket, so I told him what the confirmation number was, and he said he could not find any information coming up. He also asked my name, I told him my name but not how to spell my name. My name is not common, so general people ask how to spell, but he did not confirm it. So I just assume he put whatever the spell he thought and saying no information found. Of course not if you enter wrong name! He finally explained they may be taking a while dealing with all refund so I just need to wait. But I have been waiting almost a month and they never opened my mail or enter info into the system!? I really doubt that I will get refund ever. Even though I take my time preparing for mailing and putting extra money for tracking mail, it worth nothing and I just lost money! They are such thieve! Never gonna use this horrible service again.
Review