1.4
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

The first bus was late..so rescheduling my already 27 hr trip turned it into a 34 hr trip.

Then in sacremento an attendant calls out the wrong bus number as loadin so a few of us stood at the door and watched our bus leave. I had to pay for a motel. Again... rescheduling added yet another 14.4 hours to my trip.

And at my destination the only reason i didnt loose my luggage is because i insisted i be let to dig around under the bus to look for it. "I" found it after 2 trys and moving alot of luggage.

There are other issues but they were minor.The nightmare trip cost me more time and money and lacked accommodations or even apology.

Review about: Greyhound Bus Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

American Airlines - Reserved seat given to AA staff and Damaged seat for Customer American Airlines "I was travelling from Richmond, VA to Albany, NY for an urgent business trip, and was boarded to AA flight to ALB at last minutes, as the flight from RIC..." Read more Greyhound - Gotta blame somebody Greyhound "My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah. I waited outside from 4:30 a.m. until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20..." Read more Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more China Eastern Airlines - Will never fly China Eastern Again China Eastern Airlines "We arrived at Bangkok international airport January 2nd at 7:45am for China Eastern flight scheduled to depart at 10:45am. There was no check in sign for our flight and we..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more