I bought tickets online for my daughter 2 weeks ago to take a Greyhound bus tonight. She showed up on time, checked in, was waiting in line to get on the bus, and then was told the bus was full & she would have to wait for another bus to arrive. She asked security when the next bus would be there (there were a number of other people waiting for the same bus & they were told the same thing). He told her they were cleaning another bus & he couldn't tell her how long, but it would be sometime tonight. After an hour or so, she decided to wait in the customer service line to find out how long it would be, waited in said line for over 1/2 an hour, and then was told that the next bus is not leaving until tomorrow morning - 12 hours later!!
You have absolutely GOT to be kidding me!!
I bought tickets for a specific date and time in advance for a reason. If this is supposed to be a "first come, first served basis," then it should state that. It's absolutely not okay for them to do this.
Plus, their customer service line is only open Monday thru Friday. So you can't even call anyone to complain during other hours.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oversold Tickets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " While traveling from BWI to New York during the Christmas holiday a few years ago with my young daughter, I encountered an Amtrak conductor with what appeared to be..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "5/15/2013 between Atmore, AL and Mobile, AL bus GLI 1565 caught fire and the driver extinguished it then the fire department came and put water on the fire. We were..."
- "I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "We moved into our home in 2007. Previous owner had just redone kitchen, went high end on appliances not knowing they were going to have job transfer. Recently Thermador..."
- "I ordered this dress as a party. I bought this long sleeve dress on 9/8/16 in the evening and received it on 9/11/16! I did pay for the expedited shipping...."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."
- "If April Arguin or Nikki Levin suggest that you paypal them directly to avoid fees, DON'T DO IT. Make sure it is marked for Goods and Services. That is definitely..."