Anaheim, California
Level of Comfort

Pathetic Greyhound.

I booked tkt from Anaheim to San Jose. Was scheduled to be picked at 2.10PM at Anaheim, and connecting bus at 4.15PM from LA.

Bus did not arrive till 3 PM and we were constantly informed that bus is running late. finally at 3.15 we are informed that bus is broken and is cancelled. I will given a number to get further details (213 629 8401/8536). No one picked the phone and no call back.

Absolutely no help or communication on that fault from pathetic Greyhound. I finally took a taxi to LA at 3.40PM, could reach LA only at 4.30PM when I was informed that 4.15 bus had left and I will have to wait for 11.30PM bus. I was given just 36$ for 4 seats. I tried calling the Terminal manager Jack or John someone on 213 629 8434, again no answer.

Left a VM but no response. Absolutely no understanding or any adjustment. I was informed by one Daniel (supervisor) at LA that supervisor from SJ will arrange some taxi and will give compensation and mail is sent to him as all my further travel plans were disturbed. Finally I had to take the 11.30 bus, which eventually left at 12.40AM.

Bus was pathetic, no fixed seating, most drunk single occupied one window seat, with very less option for travelers with family like me.

In SJ there was no supervisor and was informed that he will be in at 8.30AM but no mail or information was sent to them by Daniel. I had enough torture and decided not to expect anything from Greyhound.

Worst experience with greyhound, and will recommend everyone to refrain to travelling by Greyhound.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Greyhound Cons: Bad service.

• Unbelievable bad service