State: Pennsylvania City: King Of Prussia Product: Greyhound Bus Service Clear all filters (1 of 423 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Greyhound - I was asked to leave the bus just bc I questioned the attitude of the driver. I was not even given time to check if I took everything I had. Result: a missed flight, humiliation.

Yesterday night, I boarded in Cleveland to arrive at Washington (June 1st, 2015; Bus number: 6409). In Pittsburg everyone was asked to leave the bus (as their policy). When we boarded back at 2 am (june second), the driver realised that one of my carry on bags were too big to be carry on. And he started to make sentences such as "here, in the US.." (I am a foreigner). But his attitude was so rude and volume was so loud as if he was yelling at me. I tried to explain him that I was allowed to board like this in the first place, and this was not my fault, and that his attitude was so rude; but he was was very angry that I responded him. Even though I had put my big bag on my legs and everyone was settled and ready to leave (plus, there were many empty seats), he said that I had leave the bus. I said that I had a flight but he was still very angry and asked me to leave very aggressively that I could only ask him time to pick up my bags; and he gave "30 seconds." He did not even give me time to pick my checked in bag; I could pick my checked in bag after the bus started to move, with the help of other two nice personnel (two young men)I have video recorded this part. And the lady who was supposed to be responsible for "complaints" asked me to erase the video otherwise they would allow me to take even the next bus.(and she left me there without even allowing me complain about situation) I myself went to ticketing personnel and requested another ticket. When I arrived at Washington it was too late for my flight. The lesson: no more travelling with bus, for the rest of my life.
Author
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Service
Greyhound Bus Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Review #644400 is a subjective opinion of poster.