Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I get my friends from greyhound bus station after bus left without them??

My friends where suppose to arrive at bus station in tallahassee florida get on the bus there and get to pensacola Florida instead the bus leaves before they even get there to tallahassee fl. way before scheduled time!!

So now they are stuck with no money and no where to go with 2 babies that haven't been able to eat!! What do u want this family to do now that they got left behind!!

Maggie Grant
According to the Greyhound help section, boarding begins 20 minutes prior to departure time. If you're not there within 5 minutes of the bus leaving, Greyhound reserves the right to offer your seat to another passenger.
Unfortunately, Greyhound does not provide any information about the scenarios when the bus can leave before the scheduled time on the company website. Please contact the Greyhound customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • via the company's social networks;

Support is provided Monday - Friday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM, Central time zone.
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

If my bus says it can't be tracked and its after business hours who or how do I find out whrn its now arriving?

by Atiyah

My bus is supposed to be here at 1 am and its now 2 am and on the bus tracker it says it cant be tracked.. so how do i find out when its coming .. or if its coming ..?

How can I change my traveling date from today 08/06/20 to 08/08/20

by Heriberto

Confirmation # 60534342 2 Passengers Leaving from Philadelphia, PA today at 9:05am to Newark, NJ Penn Station 1. Rafael Rosado 2.

Lynnette Morales I need to change the day from today 08/06/20' to Saturday 08/08/20 around the same time as the previous tickets. I tried calling your contact center but no one's answering

View

How can I get another bus after my connecting bus developed a mechanical fault along the way.

by Soraida

Hello Team, I need your assistance in my situation. A bus (86027) I boarded from Washington DC to New York got stuck on the toad due to a mechanical fault.

Currently, we have been in Maryland for more 4 hours now without any assistance. The issue is that I have another trip from New York City to Binghamton which is my final destination at 1:20pm but looking at my current location, that would not be possible. Please I need your help with this matter.

My confirmation code is 60300055 Thank you. Ebenezer Osei-Mensah (240) 610-7066

Stranded

Lost all my luggage while being in Miami needing to get back home to North Hollywood Ca plz and thabk you

Maggie Grant
According to the Greyhound help section, the company is responsible for your baggage getting lost. To make a claim for lost baggage, please submit a baggage claim form within 30 days of the date you arrived at your destination. A baggage claim form is available at greyhound.com. As soon as you submit a baggage claim form, it takes up to 90 days to settle your claim and get a resolution.
To get more information about the Greyhound services, please contact the Greyhound customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks;

Support is provided Monday - Friday: 7:00AM - 7:00PM, Central time zone.
View

Need my suitcase returned or my lawyer will be contacting you

by Missy

Went to get on the bus in chicago illinois but my blue suitcase was missing. Ive filed a claim,sent in the form with items that were inside, called several times and no one answers or they keep telling me different thing

View

I have an emitional support dog and need to book a ticket to Las vegas, Nv

by Shanzay

View

I need help getting home I'm disabled senior can you please help me with bus ticket

by Domenico

I got stranded in Sacramento came from Visalia California for relocation medical purposes and don't have money toget back home please I need help

View

Bad I'm so sad my trip was cancelled

My trip was cancelled today from Dickinson nd to ATLANTA GA when is my next trip and how l'm gonna do

How do I get to penn terminals 1 Saville Ave Eddystone pa.19022

E tickets

by Pecola

Can print ticket be switched for e ticket

Questions 10