Hello,

I am requesting a full refund for my two bus tickets from NYC to Washington DC. The confirmation email is #59227071, The conditions of our travel were unacceptable.

1) The intercom on the bus was not working.

Because of this we missed our connecting bus. We were seated at the very back during this "announcement" which would not have traveled more then 1/3 of the way back. We are not the only ones who missed the transfer.

2) Missing our transfer meant and extra unneeded travel time of 3 1/2 hours to Norfolk Virginia.

3) Once we arrived to the greyhound station we were told the next bus allowing passengers would be at 4:30pm. Over 12 hours later.

It was an extreme inconvenience as not only did we miss a very important business meeting but we had to pay for a hotel out of pocket.

4) On top of everything the AC was not working with a fully packed bus during a pandemic. I was sweating the whole time with a mask on. The whole ride was very uncomfortable.

None of this I would except from the reputable Greyhound Service.

Please let me know what you plan to remedy this situation. -Senovi Amegnaglo

Location: Norfolk, VA 23510