Update by user Jan 09
Update as of today being that this incident took place 3 months ago:I have contacted greyhound yet again for the 10th time (yes I’ve been keeping count) regarding my refund and of course they told me “call back in 3-5 business days” a like that has been told to me...
- Gave us a 7 dollar meal plan voucher
- Horrible customer service
- Unfair refund policy
- Highway robbery prices greyhound charges for tickets
- No refund for a trip i couldnt take at fault of them
- Poor customer service
- I will like it when this company finally goes out of business
- Finally being able to take a shower when my ordeal was over
- Rude customer service
- Greyhound money grab
Update by user Aug 30
Original review posted by user Aug 30very disappointed in Greyhound travel Greyhound for years but that has you say very pissed off as far as your customer service they are not were called to him. I am very very mad. I think you it is a disgrace the way you treat customers and how will be the...
- Customer satisfaction
Greyhound in Boston, Massachusetts - Bad service
- Bus delays for many hours without reimbursement
- Dont hire enough drivers for sold tickets
- All employees were rude and non professional
- That i could purchase online
- Denied boarding
- Attitude of bus drivers
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.