Fresno, California
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Hi,

My Name Is Maria Jaramillo I want to complained about a Bus Driver that has been rude to me, this morning when it was time for me to get on the truck which it was schedule to departure at 9:05am i was on the bus already when my husband was trying to give me a cup of coffee that i left and my bag, i politely ask him to just get my stuff and he didn't wanted to do it, i asked him a second time and he right away start to intimidate me telling me that he was going to leave me in Fresno, finally my husband was able to gave me my stuff but the driver was very rude to me, i don't speak English very well, so I'm getting help writing this email, my husband has been trying to call me just to see how we are doing and the driver ha told me he doesn't want noises in the bus? and told us to not use phones.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Greyhound Cons: I dont like it, Bus driver attitude to me.

Comments

Contact your state:s Attorney Genral. Kerp all receipts & email cour complaint.

Then call 888-368-7238, or go online to www.fmcsa.dot.gov (federal motor carrier safety administration).

Do me a favor: share this with others on this site

so we all help one another change Greyhound's treatmrnt of all customers.

Keep me anonymous, as I've filed charges & don't wamt to jeopardize my case. Gopd luck!