1.3
Additional Fees

I booked a bus ticket online and recieved an itinerary for a time I didnt schedule. When I contacted customer service, all three people I spoke to were very rude.

They kept trying to charge me an extra 20 dollars to switch the time on a ticket I just bought after admitting to a possible delay in the system. Language barriers have nothing to do with the energy of good service, especially when the only English words spoken clearly are "pay" and "buy." I had to shift my schedule to fit a time I didn't order. Greyhound will continue to lose business to newer buslines for the simple reason that they have better service, and cleaner, more up to date stations.

Poor service, greyhound. Poor service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Greyhound Pros: Range of destinations.

Greyhound Cons: Rude customer service, Poorly kept stations, Rude drivers.

• Moneygrubbers

Comments

The people running Greyhound act like they don't have any Connor sense! They should be treating their customers with respect, instead of trying to still money from them by charging them twenty dollar to change their ticket departure time. It smacks of being a scam!