1.1
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I purchased a ticket for transportation from Phoenix, AZ to Santa Ana, CA. There was an option to upgrade to economy extra which allowed the ability to change bus times on the same day of travel.

Since I wasn’t sure what time we would be ready to leave, I selected and paid for this option. Low and behold, I got to the station early and wanted to take the earlier bus. As the upgrade clearly states FREE SAME DAY EXCAHNGE, there should not have been any problem. The ticket agent demanded $20 cash to change the bus.

Clearly that money was to fund her purse. I called to complain to greyhound and was outsourced to the Philapeans. I was given all kinds of excuses including that free does not mean free and it is a greyhound policy that two hours notice must be given before the change can be made, even though they admitted that this is not stated anywhere on the mobilesore. Further, the limitations to change your ticket are not stated anywhere on the website.

I intend to fight this with my credit company. However, this is clearly bribery and theft by deception.

They should be investigated and prosecuted. Total scam.

Comments