Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

i recently road the greyhound and the driver that dropped use off at the Atlanta terminal threw my bran new bag into the street braking the wheels and the primary zipper.the staff at the Atlanta terminal (were i spent 8 hours at waiting for my next bus btw) told me i had to report it at the destination terminal.

well my destination terminal was a burger king. so i call there customer service and they told me to fill out the claim form on the web sight. which i did. 2 weeks later i hadn't heard anything so i called them back.

the lady that i talked to was very rude. i ended up having to have her transfer me to there corporate office were they told me i had to go to the closest terminal and fill out the form there. i informed her that i am a truck driver and that i cant just drive out of my way to a greyhound terminal cause when im driving im working. she then basically told me they cant help me until i go to the terminal.

i will never set foot in a grey hound again and thats all without mentioning how crammed and dirty there buses and terminals are and all there terminals are located in slums.

greyhound is a joke.if u are ok with dirty surroundings, rood employees that have no respect for personal property, and being placed in areas that as soon as u get off your offered drugs then this is the transportation for you.

This person wrote the review because of "damaged bagge and poor customer service" at Greyhound. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Greyhound to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Greyhound and greyhound vehicle driver for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments