Additional Fees

I purchased a one way bus ticket online on August 28 2019, leaving Elizabeth City NC 7:55am arriving in Atlanta 02:34 am. Verifying my bus stop I called the customer service number to make sure of the address is correct (3800 Patrick Way, Elizabeth City NC).

The gentleman assured me this is the bus stop address.

I arrived 45mins early & I began tracking the bus via Greyhound app from Norfolk Va to Elizabeth City NC. As the bus got closer I got out of the vehicle with my suitcase. Saying good bye to everyone I waited. After a while I noticed according to the Greyhouns app the bus is not stopping.

Waiting 2hrs. (thinking the bus is late due to traffic).

I contacted customer service again, only to be told they will track the bus, (like what have I been doing, duh?)

Eventually, I was told by 2 non English speaking individuals to make other arrangements. One told me she will reissue a ticket dor the next day same time.

I demanded a refund, I was told that will take 7-10 business days.

I informed her that I have no money & no transportation. Being in Elizabeth City NC with no money & transportation only to be told sorry, find another way.

I later was informed there is no longer a bus stop in Elizabeth City NC.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Greyhound Pros: Finally being able to take a shower when my ordeal was over, I will like it when this company finally goes out of business.

Greyhound Cons: Greyhound money grab, Rude customer service.

• Bad Customer Service