On the bus to Keene on Tuesday morning from New York Port Authority, the bus had the smell of the back toilet for the entire ride. We got in about a half hour late.

That smell was even worse on the way back on Thursday aaaaaaaaand as the bus was nearing New York on the west side, the driver inexplicably turned east around 135 st and took us to 3rd Ave, then 5th, then eventually Amsterdam then Ninth Ave.

through rush hour city traffic. Had he stayed west it would have been easy just to make a left around 45 st. and then a right on 9th Ave and then to 40th and the entrance to Port Authority. It was an INSANE route that made no sense.

And whilst we were stuck in bumper to bumper traffic at 4:00 pm, the air conditioner quit. So, we didn't arrive at 4:40, we arrived at about 5:40. I've been on Trailways buses and they don't have any smell so why does Greyhound? If Trailways had a bus to Keene I'd be taking that.

I will try very hard to not to use this service again. Tom

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments