I purchased a ticket from Albany, NY to Spfld , Mass departure time 3:45pm. I decided I wanted to leave earlier and I had them reissue me a ticket for a $20.00 fee on top the original price of the original ticket $42.00.

The departure time was 7:40am.

I showed up at the Albany bus depot and waited until 8:30am to then be told the bus was canceled. I then went to the booth and asked for another ticket for a new bus. They said the next one is on Peter Pan its not the same as Greyhound that I would have to purchase a new ticket. I purchased a new ticket for $52.00

They told me they couldnt refund my old ticket because it was reassigned?

I lost $62.00 on a perfectly good ticket because they canceled the bus. I had to buy a new ticket for $52.00 to get to my destination and they couldnt refund my money at the Greyhound station. I was on the phone for an hour being passed on from employees to manager to on hold to disconnected to calling them back up.

This has been the worst customer service experience ever!!!

They still havent resolved it and refunded my money. Horrible Customer Service !!!

Greyhound Pros: Cheap way to travel.

Greyhound Cons: No service for purchased ticket.

Location: Liberty Street, Albany, NY 12207