Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

It was so horrible I wouldn't refer my dog to get transferred from state to state by grayhound. Leaving Minnesota on Tuesday November the 11th 2014 our bus driver wiper blades went out on top of having a white out, we seat at a gas station waiting for help for God knows how long.

So I finally make it to chicago bus terminal to only find out I missed my bus now I must wait 5 hours for the next....*** would be a understatement.

The icing on my cake was the bus driver from Chicago to Detroit she was a rude unprofessional driver, I watch her talk to innocent passengers as if they were nothing, telling people to keep their conversation to a minimum,telling people that had headphones on their music was too loud coming out the headphones...I thought the express was straight through with maybe one stop, try 4 stops smh and the food stop was for her she said " I'm hungry I need something to eat" when did the ride become about her??? Fyi I'm still trying to get in touch with their corporate office to report her, never again will I ride the Greyhound over my dead body!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #901357

Wow I'm always hearing bad things about this company how sad.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #901198

I can agree greyhound suck, and alot of their employees are rude as ***k!

Michigan, United States #900046

The Holocaust have nothing to do with Greyhound unprofessional ways....I would be ashame to work for a public company where my staff does not understand customer service..

Houston, Texas, United States #899570

Worst experience anyone could have? Have you heard of the Holocaust?