For all the people who are complaining about Greyhound's service, I know many people who take Greyhound on a regular basis and even had very many compliments about greyhound and their service.What you particular people have to understand is that many of you break the rules, get more than rude with the workers and act like you still suppose to get good service from them after you cuss them out.

You are in a long line at 10am when a bus suppose leave at 10:15 and yet you are rushing the ticket agents to get to you because you came in late and you have somewhere to be. Guess what so does everyone else have somewhere else to be. You get mad at the driver and then come and cuss the customer service out like they did something to you. Especially during the holiday rush, though the employees should know how to be understanding of your complaints but the customers also need to treat the employees like they have some sense.

For people who have had bad experiences as far as lost luggage, tickets, broke down or late buses; THINGS HAPPEN.I have seen people pissed at greyhound because buses are canceled due to the weather or other natural disasters for your safety. I admit SOME employees may be rude due to being overwhelmed by other rudely customers, and customer service and tickets agents don't always know exactly where the bus is, because how would they if it's driving on the road.

Many act like Greyhound is a *** airport, If you don't want to ride Greyhound then just don't.Many of the complaining people say "I will never ride Greyhound again",but how many actually stick to what they say, meaning greyhound isn't as bad as they complained about.

Review about: Greyhound Bus Service.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments

A. Phillips

"Anonymous - Things Happen", you're an obvious corporate shill!Long story short, On 06-SEP-10 @ 6P, I spent $66 on a one-way bus fare from Sacramento to Los Angeles, then ducked into their restroom to use their toilet stall for ONE minute.

Their 25-yr-old, room-temperture-IQ, skinhead, fat-boy security guard told me to get the *** out of there RIGHT NOW. I calmly presented my bus fare ticket to prove that I was indeed a PAYING passenger and not some street *** who wandered in off the street. Did that end the matter right there and then? NO!

He confiscated my ticket and said "follow me" to the windowless room (for a VERY thorough search, also photocopied my driver license and bus ticket to add to their "lowlife file"). I've ridden G'hound approx 200 times since 1980. I'm a clean-cut, clean-shaven 60-yr-old caucasion male who happened to be wearing a "Hawaiian/Aloha Shirt" on that particular day. Apparently, I violated G'hound's unwritten dress code against this colorful, festive style of casual wear.

I returned from my LA trip a few days later and emailed Greyhound Corporate website "contact us" and detailed my uncalled-for encounter with their *** *** fat-boy skinhead security employee. NO REPLY. No courtesy kiss-my-*** or go-to-***-***! YOU!!

(Things Happen-Anonymous),sir/madam shill are obviously sucking some Greyhound corporate dicks in the corner office, aren't you?

I'm riding AMTRAK from now on.Nuff said!!!!

Shauna

GREYHOUND BUS IS HORRIBLE.THEY TREATED ME LIKE *** EVEN WHEN I WAS NICE TO THEM AND EVERYTIME I CATCH IT MY BUS DOESNT LEAVE UNTIL HOURS AFTER ITS SCHEDULED.

THE BUS DRIVER DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHERE HE WAS GOING. BUSES BREAK DOWN. NO AC. THE DRIVER DROPPED ME OFF AT A SHUT DOWN GREYHOUND STATION AT 2AM ALONE AND DIDNT EXPRESS ANY CONCERN.

I HATE GREYHOUND SO MUCH.SCREW THEM.

SeeM

I wish fewer people would take the bus.Greyhound tries to fill in the gaps for the Have Nots, but unfortunately, respect for fellow passengers is one of those things they often don't have.

Expanding their more "upscale" service, perhaps some express buses for more congested routes, these I would be willing to shell out some of the cash I save on airfare. If you're patient, the bus will get you there. If not, try walking.

Please.8)

I agree

:) I would have to say my only realistic complaint to counter balance your realistic estimation of expectations is that I tried to call all the posted numbers to talk to a greyhound representative for a day and a half and it availed me naught! But your a very sensible voice.