Cornelius, North Carolina

So why is it that if their consumers have problems you cannot contact them through customer service on Saturday & Sunday. To the logical it would seem that most of greyhounds customers probably travel on or around a weekend, you would think that a company who actually cared about its customer service rating with said consumers would make sure that if problems arose they would have CSR available during that time. Even the largest & smallest Corps have CSR in place to handle inbound calls on weekends.

They want to tout about how they've been around since 1917 but you have yet to grasp the concept of keeping your consumer base happy. Or maybe you dont care that they are happy because I am sure as your business model indicates, those travelling using Greyhound are at or near the bottom of the economic class. So, they have to just deal with it.

Crappy service = Crappy numbers, which you had last year in 2009. You're numbers drop when your performance rating drops. Customer are tired of being treated like bottom rung.

I can make one assertion specifically on my end..I WILL NEVER use Greyhound bus again. I will pay the extra money to fly or find another way..any way is better than supporting a company that only looks at me as another drop in the bucket. I encourage ALL others to do the same. Go out and look for their competitors and spend your money there. I believe CoachUSA is a brand beginning to pick up more locations throughout the US. Drop this dead dog and look for businesses who service not only their needs but yours as well.

Review about: Greyhound Bus Service.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments