Worst drivers ever, jacked up prison guard attitudes, liars, cheats and thieves. Need to be SHUT DOWN PERMANENTLY.

FAULTY BUSES, HORRIFYING AND FINAL TRIP WITH THIS CRIMINALISTIC SO CALLED COMPANY.

DISGUSTING, RUDE TO ELDERLY, STRAIGHT UP WRONG! NASTY BUSSES, DANGEROUS UNSANITARY RESTROOMS.

Comments

Please tell me more about your adventure. What city did you originate from and what was your destination?

Did you have any interesting characters sit next to you, or did you have any interesting conversations or couldn't help but hear any strange conversations? What did you do at the 45-minute McDonalds meal stop. I used to always just stay on the bus. People would think that I didn't have any money and would offer me some of their Mickey D's, but I would politely decline.

Please tell us more about your journey. I'm sure that everyone on here will be able to relate to what you went through and will probably get a good laugh at it. Thank You for telling us more, Friend. I remember the last Greyhound Bus trip I took, my ticket cost me $149.

I handed the girl $150 and she "Forgot" to give me my change. Many people riding Greyhound would have been too Cuckoo to even notice, but I spoke up and got my change back.