Verified Reviewer

1.3

My name is Bridgette Pearson, my ticket number is 7414****. My departure date and time was 7/28/2021 at 1:30 pm.

I sent a complaint concerning my experience at Greyhound Bus Terminal in Memphis, TN five hours wait time for a Bus that was to be gone at 1:30 pm but they had to find a driver. It was after five pm before a driver was found. We were then driven to Nashville for a fifty minute wait time. The Bus from Nashville to Atlanta was supposed to have left Nashville at 10:00 pm, but again no driver.

We were all told that the 10:00 pm bus had been canceled, that we had to wait until 2 am. The Bus arrived and we left the Terminal at 2:38 am, 7/29/2021. Then to add

insult to injury, eactly 1 hour after leaving the Nashville Terminal, the bus driven by Ms Robinson bus number 86327, pulled to the side of the road and announced that the bus had run out of gas at 3:38 am. She said that the gas gauge was broken and they told her it was full of gas.

She is the driver that drove up in this same said bus. The bus was not clean the floors were sticky. It took the man who brought the gas until after 7 am. She then stopped to fill the bus.

Then on to Chattanooga and then Atlanta. We arrived in Atlanta 12:30 pm. A trip that was supposed to have lasted 7 hours and 40 minutes, took 24 hours to get there. I cannot travel Greyhound back.

Im disabled, I have epilepsy and the strain and stress that your Bus Company put me through, is totally unacceptable. Im requesting a full refund of my money in order to return home comfortably and in a timely manner. I changed the time on the same date from morning to the 1:30 pm, 9 days prior to my departure from Memphis and was charged an extra $27.00. The changes I had to endure was well over 15 plus hours.

If what I'm sending you now, isn't sufficient enough, I will take this whole issue where I know it will be taken care of. It is not my fault that Greyhound doesn't have bus drivers.

User's recommendation: I did not purchase a Flix ticket due to the fact that this was a 7 hour and 40 minute trip. I was supposed to have gotten to Atlanta at 11:55, 7/28/2021. Greyhound made this trip way more flexible than I anticipated. This turned out to be a 24 hour long trip. I am requesting a full refund. I am a disabled person and due to Greyhound's lack of drivers, I had a light seizure caused by the incompetence and neglect of your driver.I had to make arrangements to get back Memphis, in a reliable, safe and timely manner, which costed me another $65.00, which Im also requesting Greyhound to refund back to me alone with the $119.00 Greyhound trip on7/28/21 and didn't reach my destination until 7/29/21 after 12:30 pm.

Location: Memphis, Tennessee

Comments

#2045711

I had tn o make g to get back Memphis, in a reliable, safe and timely manner, which costed me another $65.00, which Im also requesting Greyhound to refund back to me alone with the $119.00 Greyhound trip on7/28/21 and didn't reach my destination until 7/29/21 after 12:30 pm. I'm requesting a full refund in the amount of $184.00

#2045706