Took bus to Newark, NJ on June 25th, not knowing there was exchanging of buses. The exchange from New York was terrible.

Every one seemed to be on their own timing. We were about30 minutes late getting into Newark because the driver was bus fixing mirrows outside. Coming back on June 27th that was something to talk about , first the driver was new, he missed his turn in Newark and couldn't figure out how to get back on the right street so he was like 25 or more minutes late. Worst, for the first bus of the day, it was so bad the bus so stinking.

Then none of the plugs in the bus to charger your electronics was working, It was also raining and there was water coming from all directions into the bus. People was changing seats because of this. the carpet in the roof had bubbles all over because of water. The bus was trifling from the stink.

Now we get to Buffalo and had to change to another Greyhound bus. This one was even stinker than the other. You could barely breath from Buffalo to Toronto. Then the outlet was definitely wasn't working again on this bus.

My phone was on red so I had to borrow someone's phone as to call my daughter to pick me up. Very disappointed, So, So disappointed.

I also have pictures of water running all over the bus. I am just greateful to make it home safe

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Comments