State: Virginia Product: Greyhound Bus Service Clear all filters (12 of 432 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

I;Never Ever Will Travel With Greyhound Again

I should have listen to my gut and traveled with Amtrak. I was taking my daughter from Richmond, VA to South Carolina to visit her great grandmother for the summer. The bus departure was 1:30am, we arrived 12:30am. The line was extremely long at the gate. The bus left early at 1:00am and the line was still long. They had overbooked. We were told that they would have to call drivers at home to come to work. They were all rude and unapologetic. We finally got on the 2nd bus 2 hrs. late. Needless to say, I miss my transfer in Charlotte, and had to wait over 4 hrs., same thing occurred while returning home. All they want is your money but don't want to deliver good service.
Review
#193222 Review #193222 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Greyhound Bus Service
I want to share this experience with everyone who is ever planning to use Greyhound bus. This is so outrageous that I am afraid people would not believe me. But I promise - this is the truth without exaggerations. Here is what happened: I was waiting to board a bus...

Can anyone out there tell us what the *** is wrong with the Richmond greyhound bus station why they never answer their phone. My son was traveling (mental health person) out of New York with a layover in Richmond when he drank some water there and threw up he was kicked out of the terminal and told by greyhound security he could not board their bus nor be on their property and left stranded in richmond with no phone, money and no where to go and ended up in jail.

What in the *** is wrong with the *** in Virginia. I tried to call and see what happened Richmond police never picked up the phone and neither did greyhound at Richmond.

If they keep this kind of attitude up down there they are going to get more than they bargain for. One day some mental health person is going to come down their as a suicide bomber, and that will be the end of that place.

The other thing is I agree greyhound needs to go out of business right away their people employees are rude and their drivers are very unprofessional.

Not all, but their is enough complaints on these websites about greyhound that I bet they have not addressed one single complaint here. i say boycott their business and some of these idiots will go out of business for good.

View more comments