State: Virginia City: Jonesville Product: Greyhound Bus Service Clear all filters (1 of 432 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Greyhound in Jonesville, Virginia - Sold bus ticket for bus that never arrived.

I bought a one way bus ticket from Greyhound on June 1st for a trip from London, KY to Grand Rapids Michigan. London doesn't have a station so I traveled to Bristol TN to purchase the ticket as there on-line and telephone assistance could not accomplish the task. The bus was to depart the Burger King in London, KY at 8:05 A.M. I arrived at 7:30 A.M. and after waiting two hours, called Greyhounds Customer Service. Reached an individual that could not speak English very well but struggled thru and was told the bus was late. The bus would arrive but he could not tell me when. At 10:30 it was evident that the bus was not coming so my husband drove me to Lexington ,KY the nearest station on the route. What a nightmare. Several severely handicapped children laying on mats on the diry floor of the station. Both bathrooms out of order. People sleeping on the floor. The agent was courteous, but had no solution. Continued to say the bus I was scheduled to take was "LATE" but in reality, it was not coming. The next bus would be at 11:00 P.M. If I wanted to take that bus, I would have to find somewhere else to wait as the station closed from 4PM to 9PM. I asked for a refund and was told NO. I was fortunate in that my husband was still with me with our auto so we aborted the Greyhound nightmare. The State of Kentucky better look into the station in Lexington before they have a National Scandal on their hands. No working toilets? Handicapped children laying on the floor? I will never use Greyhound again, my concern in posting is that someone might send a loved one on this atrocious bus line not knowing how terrible it operates.
Review