Salmon Arm, British Columbia

I waited for 2 hours in the freezing cold in Sicamous BC, waiting a bus that never arrived. The bus was cancelled with NO notification, via email, online OR at the local office.

Greyhound customer service refused to refund my ticket, without a reason, simply saying "I cannot do that for you unfortunately" and asking me to email the refund department, which never replied.

I asked to speak to an agent from the refund department and was denied. The customer service rep's response was "there is no one at the refund department you can speak to."

The most terrible experience I've had with any transport company.

Review about: Greyhound Bus Service.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments

An Open Letter to Calin Rovinescu, CEO of Air Canada Air Canada "...I was given a voucher for 25,000 about $12 CAD for lunch. There is no way you are going to get fat on that at airport restaurants..." Read more Etihad Airways - Lost luggage. No response from baggage dept. Etihad Airways "Hello, I want to complaint about my lost luggage, and absolute lack of any communication from the baggage department. I have tried calling multiple baggage contacts in multiple destinations from..." Read more Greyhound Bus Ticket Review from Carencro, Louisiana Greyhound "Twice in a row now ive purchased e-tickets from greyhound Both times they were leaving from ithaca ny Both times theyve has a series of transfers with partner..." Read more Air Canada Is The Most Disgusting And Dishonest Airlines Ever! Air Canada "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more