1.5
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Update by user 2 days ago

STILL WAITING!After reading many, many stories similar to mine, it has finally hit me that Greyhound, inc is a gyp!

They take your money, give you lousy service. In some cases employees steal or allow your luggage to be stolen. It is virtually impossible to get equitable treatment from this "black hole of a company". The Devil himself must be the CEO.

Well, I thought that I was making progress on reimbursement for lost luggage. HA! After many emails(of which I have copies) and a couple of copies of all my reimbursement information requested (name, permanent address, original bag claim checks, copies of tickets Baggage tracer claim form with mostly all listed items, etc.., everything) SYLVIA BORUM, SR. EXECUTIVE LEAD CUSTOMER CARE was ultimately the person that I had been in contact with over the last few interactions.

On Thursday, Oct. 12, 2017, she sent me an email and asked me to resend the required information by scanning it into the computer and emailing it to her. I did exactly as she requested on Friday, October 13, 2017 at approximately 8:30 a.m. I received an email from her later in the afternoon that said "HAPPY LABOR DAY!

I WILL BE OUT THE OFFICE SEPT 1 THROUGH SEPT 6". She gave the name of three women who should be contacted in her absence. Their names were, Latoya Hibbler, Shirley Jones and Kimberly Robinson. I responded to this "ridiculous" email by stating that this is the month of October and suggested that maybe the stress of having to actually take responsibility and pay a customer reimbursement was overwhelming for her.

OF COURSE, NO RESPONSE. BTW, I sent a copy of that email to the women that she mentioned and they came back that these women do not work for greyhound. I am not done with greyhound, I will pursue this until the wheels fall off. I will use every agency and outlet to get what I am due.

GREYHOUND, INC NOT ONLY PROVIDES LOUSY SERVICE, IT ALSO PROVIDES MANY, MANY UNSAFE CONDITIONS, WITH UNTRAINED, UNSKILLED DRIVERS WHO ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH THE ROUTES TO MANY PLACES where they have to go, IMHO. Hats off to the good drivers who unfortunately get stuck in all of this turmoil. All that I ever got was a check which refunded the ticket amount .

Big Deal, they could have kept that and just found my luggage which had more value and more valuable to me.Barring that, pay me.

Update by user 2 days ago

Original review posted by user Sep 12

I have already written "Pissed comments" # 1066123 & I just need to state to all the other passengers who have losses to be compensated for, that it will take a cold day in ---- in order for you to see any reimbursement monies.I have been dealing with Sylvia Borum, purported executive in charge of customer service and again the inactions taken by her is again from the Devil's Liar.

I am bereft at the inability of Greyhound Customer Service to understand one's need to be respected.There is absolutely no concern or compassion for a passengers losses.I just wonder, "can Greyhound possibly get an worse with its customer service"?

Review about: Greyhound Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Pay me my full reimbursement for items that were lost or stolen.

I didn't like: Company losing my luggage.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments