Just a warning to anyone boarding or deboarding Greyhound in Madison, WI.The stop was moved last week; the address given online in eastern Madison is no longer valid.

The new stop is at the intersection of Washington and Baldwin, several blocks NE of the State Capitol Building. It does not have a building or even a sign. It is outside of the Metro Technology Center (or something to that effect). Greyhound will not notify you of the recent change; on recent arrival in Madison no one getting off could be picked up until we called the people waiting for us at the old stop across the city.

Had we not called, the people trying to catch a bus at that location would have been screwed- there was no update info or anything.

Just something to know about beforehand.Other than that all Greyhound service on that trip excellent.

Review about: Greyhound Bus Service.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments

I recently went online to see the cost of a ticket to Indpls.It is ridiculous knowing the the station has closed on Bedford.

And furthermore there isn't a place where tickets can be purchased and passengers may wait before boarding the greyhound. This is moreso a diservice to the customers themselves, b/c if there weren't customers the greyhound would be non-existance. Customers should keep in mind the safety angle too.

What a sad state of affairs, maybe the answer should be to boycott greyhound.I understand now at this point the location has change again without notice.