Although it was wonderful to be given a five hour long delay in Saint Louis, Missouri so that I was able to listen to a nephew discuss a career, it was awful to be unable to offer more than a sack of potato chips to a growing lad. We did not know how long the bus delay would be. None of us were offered a reimbusement, a free meal, or even a free bottle of water for our troubles.

Some of us missed our bus connections.

My luggage was also lost in transit.

What's worse, the bus driver;s bodyguard was really nasty and threw off a couple of passengers at the next stop, for pretty much no reason whatsoever.

I was not about to ask that driver where my luggage was, even though, I had a sinking feeling in my gut that it would be going places without me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I have ridden the bus many a time when the driver had people put off the bus. Everyone on the bus was always grateful that the rude and obnoxious drunken passengers were removed.

The driver always called ahead to have the police waiting somewhere and then would pull over and the cops would board and remove the offending person(s). The driver never had a bodyguard like you mentioned.