Paid for round trip ticket for 17 year old daughter.She was unable to get home because a portion of her ride home was just cancelled -- driver called in sick, no bus for TWO DAYS.

They tried to exploit us by having us pay a big fee to put her on a different Greyhound bus that they said couldn't be part of her ticket because it was owned by a different person (scratch head). I had to drive to pick her up 2.5 hours away, they took her about half way home only. When I tried to get at least a partial refund, because I paid for a service they flat out did not provide, no one would help me. I kept being given phone numbers that led to automated *** where no one answers.

The ticket agents in two towns refused refunds. The number they gave was a recording that said to get refund from ticket agent.

How is this legal that you can pay for a ticket, have them not give it to you, then refuse to refund your money?This feels like theft, the police just said to call the BBB, who has already lodged a ton of complaints with this company.

Review about: Greyhound Bus Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments