The bus was five hours late an I could have been on the 925 Have your employee told us no bus would becoming to bally’s An go to Caesar’s which no bus was coming to Caesar so we had to go back to Bally, now I know *** happens but this was ridiculous an there’s always confrontation coming to Atlantic City because there not organize

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Comments

One good thing about riding Greyhound is that it teaches you alot about Geography. You learn about all kinds of little hick towns that you otherwise would have gone an entire lifetime without once hearing or reading about.

greyhound stops at all of these little hick towns and you get to experience a slice of Americana with all of the people you see and meet. I remember once when I was waiting on the greyhound bus to leave at the Cleveland, Ohio bus station. I saw the coal black driver looking off into the distance at something and his facial expressions were saying that he was looking at something extremely weird.

i looked to see what he was looking at and I saw an Amish Family sitting near him and they were all dressed in their traditional outfits. I laughed hysterically because I thought that it was funny that the driver was looking at them like that.