Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I recently purchased a one-way ticket from Atlanta GA to San Antonio my bus was to depart at 12:45 am.. it didn't arrive until 7:45am ..

the driver was rude for no apparent reason.. an example of an incident that happened is he hits a skunk and the bus immediately smells like a skunk. He stops the bus walks to the back of the bus and accuses everybody in the back of the bus of smoking marijuana so I then explain to him that it was a skunk he smelt and there's a difference between the smell of burnt marijuana and skunk spray he told me to shut up and I didn't know what I was talking about called 911 so the cops came they got on the bus exited the bus explain to him he was mistaken with whatever he smelled and he then told the cops that I threatened him but with over about a hundred people there to witness the account is claims went void I would never ever recommend that anyone leaves the driving to them..

then we arrive in Dallas I'm almost home we are so late we have to wait 4 and 5 hours for another bus to come because we missed our original buses 20 minutes into being in the terminal a man walks in bleeding profusely from a knife wound that sliced his artery .. Worse travel experience ever

Comments

I think that instead of leaving the driving to Greyhound, that you would be better off leaving the driving to some random person who picks you up hitch-hiking. At least they would get you where you were going in a timely manner, and not keep stopping at every little hick town along the way.