his is my first time ever riding greyhound..and let me tell u it has been a puré nightmare!!!I left Houston,tx to Dallas..the diver yelled at the passengers and was very rude..next I traveled from Dallas to big springs,tx...never made it to big springs..the sale rude driver stopped in what she thought was el paso turned out to be baline,tx...she didnt know where the bus station was located, got lost..again a complete tnightmare...we get left in abiline,tx because as the driver put it..her shift was over...finally another driver arived and took us to lamesa,tx...the way bk to Houston was worse...the bus was suppose to arive at 2:20pm didnt show up tipo 7:30!

The when we got to big springs, there was no way to tell ir wed be able to go to Dallas because the has to see if there would b any open seats..if there wasnt we'd have to stay in big springs till the next day..o by the way they close the big springs station at 9pm so there was two options, rent a room or sleep outside..these were the options given bt the greyhound ticket counter person...as he put it hrs off at 9pm..luckly there were extra seats to Dallas, once I got to Dallas the workers were even ruder than the previous ones...they seemed bother when asked a question...the driver from Dallas to Houston in a Word a-hole!!

The bus was freezing cold when we the passangers asked if he could turn it down hes answer was I could but the os the way I like it...very rude service, the truly honest to god worst trip ive ever experienced...by the way no refunds what so ever under no surcumstances.Ill walk before I ever ride greyhound again...please be aware of the service that guía company provides.

Review about: Greyhound Bus Service.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments

Glendale, Arizona, United States #679358

Greyhound! !!!!! This company just keeps getting worse :?