Eau Claire, PA

First of all the bus driver was late, she was supposed to be in Saint Paul at 12:45pm she didn't pull up until 1:10 pm. When we finally pulled up to the first stop, a passenger went into the McDonald's to use the restroom and the bus driver left him.

She seen people get off and she stated that if they weren't on the bus that she would be leaving like it was a joke she didn't even ask if everyone was on board, I believe that is really insensitive. That is not her job, She couldn't make it to pick us up on time so why did she make it seem like waiting a few more minutes for a paying passengers to use the bathroom would make us any later than we already are. She was late and not everyone wants to use the bus bathroom he paid for a ticket he shouldn't have been left. Also His things are still on the bus while he is in Eu Claire .

He tried to flag the bus down, a few of the passengers laughed but I didnt think that was funny at all so I called and complained here is the case number. 830717

Comments

THAT PASSENGER SHOULD BE REFUNDED DOUBLE THE PRICE HE PAID FOR HIS TICKET!